Job Post | Join ELG’s specialist team!
Are you passionate about helping children and families? If you are a special educator or therapist looking for a meaningful work experience, we are looking for YOU!
ELG prepares children with special needs and other learning challenges to become full participants in their schools, families, and communities. We are a purpose driven organization that services hundreds of children and families in Shanghai and the Greater China area every year.
Our values include:
• Respect for others
• Diversity & Inclusion
• Improved outcomes for clients
• A commitment to 改善Gaishan (continuous improvement)
ELG is growing! Join ELG’s specialist team!
Our multidisciplinary and international specialist team comprises of professionals from all over the world and speak many different languages! You will have opportunity to work in a variety of settings, in our intensive full day programs, with individual clients and families, at schools with whom we partner, or in the community.
How would you like to be part of this culturally diverse and intellectually vibrant team?
• Be part of a purpose-driven organization
• Multi-disciplinary focus and hands-on experience
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Professional and personal development
• Good benefits and work environment
• Great volunteer opportunities through Xiersen – our sister NGO that we support
1. Educational Psychologists
2. Speech-Language Pathologists
3. Occupational Therapists
4. Physical Therapists
5. Sensory Integration Specialists
6. Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
7. Mental Health Counselors, Psychologists, and School Counselors
8. Reading and other Learning Specialists
Qualifications and Experience
• Licensure and/or education as required in your home country or overseas
• Mandarin is highly desirable; English fluently; other languages are beneficial
If you’re ready, do not hesitate to send your CV to [email protected] and indicate the job title you’re applying for in the subject of your email.