- Work in partnership with families, children, teachers and specialists;
- Conduct Intake Interviews, Observations and Screenings;
- Consult to families and schools;
- Perform Speech and Language assessments and interventions;
- Develop individualized treatment plans;
- Be an active member of our multidisciplinary team and promote quality service for children;
- Work independently in a peer-supervised team setting;
- Lead professional development trainings and seminars for colleagues and the wider community.
Qualifications and Experience:
- CCC-SLP required for U.S. candidates; equivalent experience or training required for other candidates;
- Mandarin is desirable;
- Good command of English.
- Easygoing and flexible;
- Open-minded and embracing of cultural diversity;
- Self-disciplined and able to work to deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.