- Work in partnership with families, children, teachers and specialists;
- Conduct Intake Interviews, Observations and Screenings;
- Provide individual or group sessions for clients with social- emotional, behavioral or mental health problems;
- Consult to families and schools;
- Be an active member of our multidisciplinary team and promote quality service for children;
- Work independently in a peer-supervised team setting;
- Lead professional development training and seminars for colleagues and the wider community.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in a field of mental health required, such as: Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Psychotherapy, Clinical Social Work (200 hours), Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy;
- Preferred experience includes autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, developmental delay and clients with mild to moderate needs in a school-setting;
- Mandarin not required but desirable;
- Good command of English.
- Easygoing and flexible;
- Open-minded and embracing of cultural diversity;
- Self-disciplined and able to work to deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.