- Work in partnership with families, children, teachers and specialists;
- Conduct Intake Interviews, Observations and Screenings;
- Perform Physical Therapy assessments and interventions;
- Provide Physical Therapy consultancy and trainings to families, schools and medical centers;
- Be an active member of our multidisciplinary team and promote quality service for children;
- Work independently in a peer-supervised team setting;
- Lead professional development trainings and seminars for colleagues and the wider community.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in PT required for U.S. candidates; equivalent experience or training required for other candidates;
- Preferred experience includes supporting children with autism spectrum disorders, developmental delays and mild to moderate learning needs;
- Sensory Integration certification desirable;
- Mandarin not required but desirable;
- Good command of English.
- Easygoing and flexible;
- Open-minded and embracing of cultural diversity;
- Self-disciplined and able to work to deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.