ELG is frequently looking to expand its team of administrative or support staff. The ideal candidate is service-oriented, has ambition to work in a dynamic international team and is passionate about changing the lives’ of children with special needs and their families.
The main purpose of the job is to generate and sustain new referral channels and business opportunities for ELG.
- Develop, engage and secure partnerships with a range of local and international education and community sector (*) organizations.
- Design, write and renew partnership and service contracts.
- Segment the education and community sector and identify key target organizations for outreach.
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) in special education and develop effective communications channels to reach and engage them.
* Community sector refers to a wide range of organizations including voluntary organizations, charitable trusts, community groups, resident groups, faith groups and sport organizations etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum BA/BS with 4+ years working experiences in sales, marketing or business development
- Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation, communications, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Experience from the therapy and education industry is preferred.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.