We’re looking for a native English speaker to join the growing ELG family as Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate is service-oriented, has ambition to work in a dynamic international team, and is passionate about changing the lives of people with special needs and their families.
- Supports content production and proofing;
- Outreach at events and through digital marketing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Native English speaker with strong writing and proofreading skills; Mandarin and other language skills (especially French and German) are desired;
- Minimum education: B.A./B.S. graduate;
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience;
- Excellent computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Strong social media skills, especially Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator), photography, and video production skills are desired.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic about a multicultural working environment, both at ELG and in the community;
- Openness to children of all abilities and desire to help others;
- Must be outgoing in professional settings, willing to network and promote services to community members.