Intake & Admission Officer
- Guide parents and students through the admission and intake processes, making the experience positive, professional and straightforward.
- Conduct campus visits and tours with prospective parents to introduce ELG’s mission, philosophy, programs and services.
- Answer phone and email enquiries regarding admission and intake to ELG, keeping thorough and accurate cases information, customer feedback and follow up conversations on Inquiry Scheduling Report (ISR), as well as the initial ‘Health and Care Plan’ (HCP).
- Develop an understanding of each family’s needs and interests throughout the parents’ experience journey. Assist parents through the process and be responsible for all post-admission and intake issues.
- Act as a liaison and a trusted partner, working closely with families, third parties (schools, hospitals etc.), and internal teams to provide a high-quality admission and intake experiences by taking a dynamic approach in planning and execution.
- Meet and exceed ELG’s monthly and annual enrolment target for Programs and Services.
- Respond to all new inquiries within 24 hours.
- Allocate cases through consultation with Services Director, Program Director or Team Leaders within 24 hours.
- Efficiently coordinate between families, third parties (schools, hospitals etc.), and internal teams with appropriate and accurate information – updated HCP, appointments scheduled, room bookings etc for all services to commence.
- Assist Customer Experience Manager in the development and conversion projections and planning.
- Support the Customer Experience Manager to optimize up-sell opportunities and the retention of existing students and families.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.
Job Application Form