- Work in partnership with families, children, teachers and specialists;
- Conduct Intake Interviews, Observations and Screenings;
- Provide direct ABA therapy to children;
- Develop individualized treatment plans;
- Be an active member of our multidisciplinary team and promote quality service for children;
- Work independently in a peer-supervised team setting;
- Lead professional development trainings and seminars for colleagues and the wider community;
- Conduct verbal behavior/ language assessments.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst certification;
- Mandarin speaking is preferred;
- Good command of English.
- Easygoing and flexible;
- Open-minded and embracing of cultural diversity;
- Self-disciplined and able to work to deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.