ELG is frequently looking to expand its team of administrative or support staff. The ideal candidate is service-oriented, has ambition to work in a dynamic international team and is passionate about changing the lives’ of children with special needs and their families.
Areas where we need staff include: Client Services, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Reception.
- Work with expatriate and local clients and staff.
- Perform administrative and operational duties.
- Be an active member of our team and promote quality services for children.
- Work independently in a peer-supervised team setting.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Experience in a school, clinic, or other related field will be viewed favorably.
- Mandarin not required but desirable.
- Good command of English.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.